International Student Coordinators
The International Student coordinators are here to help you get started on campus and on your new study destination Linköping. They can help you with non study related practical matters, such as everyday life matters including questions regarding social activities, accommodation, visa and insurance issues, health care issues and more.
You will find us at the International Office (IO), Zenit building (Campus Valla). Our office in Kåkenhus, Campus Norrköping is open twice a week. For our opening hours see the meny to the right.
Please email/call in advance to make an appointment outside office hours.
When you get to our office at Campus Valla, you will meet..
International Student Coordinator
Practical matters related to being New at LiU, questions regarding everyday life in Sweden, as well as arrival services and welcome period activities.
Zenit building, room 340, Campus Valla
+46 13 284414
If you have accommodation through LiU and have queries regarding your accommodation/room.
Zenit building, room 341, Campus Valla
+46 13 282758
IO OFFICE HOURS
- Campus Valla
- Accommodation Reception Hours in Zenit until 21/6:
- Norrköping Kåkenhus (room 2342) 7/8-31/8:
Tuesday and Friday 11:00-14:00
FACULTY OFFICE HOURS
- Faculty of Arts and Sciences and Educational Sciences: Monday and Wednesday, 12:15-13:15, Zenit Building, Campus Valla; and 12:00-13:00 every first Friday of the month, Kåkenhus, room 2342, Campus Norrköping
- Faculty of Science and Engineering: Tuesday and Thursday, 12:15-13:15, Zenit Building, Campus Valla
- Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences: Monday to Friday 09:00-11:00 and 13:00-15:00, Student Affairs Office/Studentenheten at Campus US, Entrance 76 or 78, level 11
Last updated: Mon Jun 18 12:27:57 CEST 2018