All undergraduate and PhD students at Linköping University are given a student card called the LiU-card. PhD students are also given an employee card.
The LiU-card has the following uses
- Access card - On Campus Valla and Campus Norrköping. For medical students, also at the university areas at the hospital.
- Student card - A current LiU-card is proof that you are a student at Linköping university.
- Library card - For the university libraries.
- Bus card - On the Campus bus.
- Copy/ print card - The LiU-card is used to log on to the university's xerox machines and printers.
- Discount card - Some shops in Linköping offer student discounts if you show a LiU-card. The LiU-card also incorporates a Swedish national student discount card called the Mecenat card.
- LSIF membership card - The academic sports club LSIF (Campushallen) uses the LiU-card as a membership card.
week 32-33: 12.00-15.30
week 34-37: 9.30-16.30
Thereafter: 10.00 - 15.30
week 32: 10.00 - 15.00
week 33: 10.00 - 12.00 and 13.00 - 15.00
week 34-37: 10.00-15.30
Thereafter: 10.00 - 15.00
4/8 - 15/8: 12.00 - 13.00
18/8 - 22/8: 11.00 - 14.00
25/8 - 5/9: 8.00 - 15.00
Thereafter: 11.00 - 14:00
All offices are closed during weekends and national holidays
Last updated: 2014-08-08