Registration for the Autumn semester 2014
You need to register for your program and/or course in the beginning of each semester. Here you can find when registration is available for your Faculty. The registration period lasts three weeks, but the sooner you register the better.
The Registration Function in the Student Portal Opens on These Dates:
Faculty of Arts and Science: August 18
- Year 1 students on all programs: August 19.
Faculty of Educational Science: August 18
Institute of Technology: September 1
- Asienkunskap year 1: August 26
- Master programmes in English, year 1: August 28
- Tekniskt basår year 1: August 30
- Master programmes in Swedish year 1: September 2.
- Year 1 students on all other programs: August 20
Faculty of Health Science: August 25
- Experimental and Medical Biosciences year 1: August 29
- Year 1 students on all other programs: August 26
- Experimental and Medical Biosciences year 2: September 1.
Single subject courses (all faculties): The day after course start
How Do I Register?
New LiU Students should go to www.liu.se/admitted, follow the instructions there and create a temporary LiU ID before you can log in to the Student portal and register.
Returning students should log in to the Student portal, using their LiU ID, and click on "Registration" and thereafter "Programme" or "Single Subject Course". Choose what you are going to study and make the registration. Log in again tomorrow and verify that the registration has been made.
On some programmes, your names will be taken during the roll call and then forwarded to the Student Service Desk for registration. If not, you will need to register yourself. The following offices can help you with your first registration:
- Campus Valla: Student Service Desk in the Zenit building
- Campus US: Student Affairs Office, entrance 5
- Campus Norrköping: Student Service Desk, Kåkenhus building
- Campus Carl Malmsten: contact your study coordinator for more information.
Afterwards, you will be able to register electronically via the Student Portal.
Master’s students arriving prior to the start of the programme may register on an orientation course to receive the LiU Student Card and their LiU-ID.
Last updated: Fri Aug 08 11:03:42 CEST 2014