Registration for the spring semester 2017
You need to register for your program and/or course in the beginning of each semester. Here you can find when registration is available for your Faculty. The registration period lasts three weeks, but the sooner you register the better.
The Registration Function in the Student Portal Opens on these dates:
- Institute of Technology: January 16
- Faculty of Arts and Science: January 23
- Faculty of Educational Science: January 23
- Faculty of Medical and Health Science: January 23 (January 24 for new students)
Exceptions: Students at Experimental and Medical Biosciences can register from January 16.
Single subject courses (all faculties): The day after the course starts.
How Do I Register?
New students should go to www.liu.se/admitted and follow the instructions. Returning students should log in to the Student portal, using their LiU-ID, and click on "Registration" and thereafter "Programme" or "Single Subject Course". Choose what you are going to study and register. Log in again and verify that the registration has been made under "Made Registrations".
On some programmes, your names will be taken during the roll call and then forwarded to the Student Service Desk for registration. If not, you will need to register yourself. The following offices can help you with your first registration:
- Campus Valla: Student Service Desk, Zenit building
- Campus US: Student Affairs Office, entrance 76
- Campus Norrköping: Student Service Desk, Kåkenhus building
- Campus Carl Malmsten: contact your study coordinator for more information.
Afterwards, you will be able to register electronically via the Student Portal.
Last updated: Thu Dec 22 11:02:23 CET 2016