In November 2010, the University Senate decided on a new quality development programme for Linköping University, the primary objective of which is to realise the University’s strategic objectivess and vision. The quality development programme has overall responsibility for Linköping University’s quality work and it is obviously also there to support you as a student at Linköping University. A course at Linköping University should be fun, challenging and associated with good quality – not just today, but also in the future.
As a student, you are also part of developing the quality culture within Linköping University. You are responsible for your own studies – but are expected to also contribute towards the learning of others.
- As an individual student, you play an important role in the quality development of your course. Not just by contributing to the systematic development work organised by the university and student organisations, but also in everyday work and in the meeting of lecturers and students. In order to achieve good quality, this interplay must be based on clarity, mutual respect and a common acceptance of responsibility.
- By always providing constructive feedback on the courses and educational elements that you go through, you can contribute towards developing the courses; for both yourself and your fellow students.
- By participating in student questionnaires and other surveys carried out by Linköping University, you can contribute towards identifying important developmental areas and, in the long term, improving both education and the social situation of students.
- By getting involved in student societies and tasks that involve student expertise, you can not only create important contact networks for yourself but also contribute to creating the commitment that is required in order for others to get involved here and now!
- As an alumnus (former student), you will be an important link in feeding back your views on your education in light of your professional experiences.
More information about LIU:s quality work (page in Swedish only)
Last updated: 2012-09-06