Lisam and the Student Portal
Lisam and the Student Portal are the two main IT-services for studies at Linköping University. You log into the services with your LiU-ID. If you are a new student, you first need to create a temporary LiU ID on www.liu.se/antagen.
The e-learning platform Lisam
Lisam is Linköping University's e-learning platform used by a majority of all courses. To log in you need a temporary LiU-ID, but to get access to your student e-mail you are required to activate your regular LiU-ID.
In Lisam you can find:
- Course rooms with information and communication about your courses. Note that you must be an admitted student (for courses) or registered (for program courses) to get access to your course room. Admitted students who fail to register or decline a place are removed from the course room no later than three weeks after the end of the registration period.
- Ability to create personal collaboration rooms.
- Personal file storage using OneDrive.
- E-mail and calendar.
- On-line versions of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to download Microsoft Office 365.
Do you need Lisam support? Click “Lisam support” in the menu to the left on Lisams start page.
The Student Portal
In the Student Portal you can register for your courses, sign up for exams, apply for and select courses, evaluate courses, find e-mail lists for courses and programs, see your study results and apply for degree certificates and transcripts of records.
If you have login problems contact the Student Helpdesk:
If you have lost your activation key, forgotten the password to your e-mail account, had your LiU-ID deleted or have questions about study administration, please contact the Student Service Desk instead.
Last updated: Wed Sep 20 15:46:08 CEST 2017