Aim of support
The aim of the support is to enable students at LiU to carry out culture-related spare-time projects, for the benefit of student life in Linköping and Norrköping.
- have a clear link to Linköping University
- organize public culture
- belong to or be a LUST-approved student association
Support can be used for:
- education or further education in the cultural sphere
- expenses relating to public cultural events
- the project should rejuvenate, develop and broaden the cultural scene
- activities in Linköping-Norrköping are prioritised
- the funding must be a necessity for the project to be realised
Support is paid out twice annually, in May and November. The application is sent to coordinator Martina Johansson and should include:
- Who/which organization is requesting the funding
- What the funding is required for
- How much funding is required
For 2017, the application deadline is 1 March and 1 October.
The decisions are made during the same month, by the coordinator in conjunction with a preparatory group appointed by the University.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact coordinator Martina Johansson.
Projects that received LiU’s cultural support 2017
Associations receiving support in the autumn semester:
Last updated: Thu Nov 16 15:56:22 CET 2017