International Student Coordinators
The International Student coordinators are here to help you get started on campus and on your new study destination Linköping. They can help you with practical matters, such as everyday life matters including questions regarding social activities, accommodation, visa and insurance issues, health care issues and more.
You will find us at the International Office (IO), Student building (Campus Valla). Our office in Kåkenhus, Campus Norrköping is open once a week. For our opening hours see the menu to the right.
Please email/call in advance to make an appointment outside office hours.
When you get to our office at Campus Valla, you will meet:
International Student Coordinator
Practical matters related to being new at LiU, questions regarding everyday life in Sweden, as well as arrival services and welcome period activities.
Student building, Campus Valla
+46 13 28 26 97
If you have accommodation through LiU and have queries regarding your accommodation.
Student buildning, Campus Valla
+46 13 28 27 58
Due to the distance-mode at LiU, INTERNATIONAL OFFICE IS CLOSED. PLEASE Contact us by email: email@example.com.
IO OFFICE HOURS
- Campus Valla in Studenthuset, ground floor.
- Norrköping Kåkenhus (room 2342)
From 14 August 2020
Every Friday 10:00-14:00. Closed for lunch 11:30-12:15
Deviations may occur. Check notice on door.
FACULTY OFFICE HOURS
- Faculty of Arts and Sciences and Educational Sciences: Monday and Wednesday, 12:00-13:00, Studenthuset Campus Valla room SB13.
- Faculty of Science and Engineering: Tuesday and Thursday 12:15-13:15, Studenthuset, Campus Valla room SB13 and SB7.
- Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences: Monday to Friday 09:00-11:00 and 13:00-15:00, Student Affairs Office/Studentenheten at Campus US, Entrance 76 or 78, level 11
Last updated: 2020-05-15