We are here for you...
At LiU, we want you to get the best experience possible. This is why there are a range of different people available to help you. In this regard, it is important to know that we are making a difference between academic and practical issues.
Academic issues include, for example, questions regarding courses (registering and changes) and your learning agreement. For these issues, you should always contact your Faculty Coordinators.
The coordinators at IO are here to help you with practical matters regarding everyday life in Sweden. Practical matters can, for example, include questions regarding activities
and campus life, visa and insurance issues, or even which bus to take into town.
We are here to help!
IO OFFICE HOURS
- Campus Valla in Studenthuset, ground floor.
We have now closed for the summer and the reception will open again 5 August. During August and January we have extended opening hours.
- Norrköping Kåkenhus (room 2342)
Every Friday 11:00-14:00
Deviations may occur. Check notis on door.
FACULTY OFFICE HOURS
- Faculty of Arts and Sciences and Educational Sciences: Monday and Wednesday, 12:15-13:15, Zenit Building, Campus Valla; and 12:00-13:00 every first Friday of the month, Kåkenhus, room 2342, Campus Norrköping
- Faculty of Science and Engineering: Tuesday and Thursday, 12:15-13:15, Zenit Building, Campus Valla
- Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences: Monday to Friday 09:00-11:00 and 13:00-15:00, Student Affairs Office/Studentenheten at Campus US, Entrance 76 or 78, level 11
Last updated: 2019-08-23