The e-learning platform Lisam
Lisam is Linköping University's e-learning platform used by a majority of all courses. To log in and to get access to your student e-mail you you need a LiU-ID. If you are a new student, you first need to obtain your LiU ID on www.liu.se/admitted.
In Lisam you can find:
- Course rooms with information and communication about your courses. Note that you must be an admitted student (for courses) or registered (for program courses) to get access to your course room. Admitted students who fail to register or decline a place are removed from the course room no later than three weeks after the end of the registration period.
- Ability to create personal collaboration rooms.
- Personal file storage using OneDrive.
- E-mail and calendar.
- Online versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Forms, Planner, Teams (and more).
- Ability to download Microsoft Office 365.
- On February 15 2022 registration, course application, exam registration, exam statistics, study results, course evaluation, study breaks, transcipts and degree certificates moved to Lisam fron the Student Portal and now you can find everything you need before, during and after a course there.
Do you need Lisam support? Click Lisam support on Lisam's start page. If you have login problems contact the Student Helpdesk:
- Contact form and error reporting
- Telephone: 013-28 28 28
Contact and support
You are welcome to contact the IT Helpdesk if you experience IT related problems at LiU and need help.
- Telephone: +46 13-28 28 28
- Contact form and error report
Regular opening hours:
Monday and Thursday 08:00-20:00
Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 08:00-17:00
Find answers in the KNowledge database
Maybe it's possible that you can solve a problem on your own! See guides with answers to common IT questions and problems.
Last updated: 2022-04-20