The LiU-app helps you as a student at Linköpings University and makes your life on campus a little easier. With the LiU-app you can sign up for exams and in time the app will include everything related to studies and student life at campus.
With the LiU-app you can:
- Check your study results
- Find your way on our campuses using the campus map.
- See timetable for the Campus Bus and real time position of the buses.
- Create a calendar subscription for your schedule that you can add in your mobile’s calendar app.
- Keep track of your exams. You will see the actual exam for your education, you can sign up and see what you have already registered for. You also have updated information such as dates, exam times and a map to the exam location in the same place.
- Book rooms directly in the app as an alternative to booking using TimeEdit
- See your course evaluations
Log in with your LiU-ID to take advantage of all the features.
The app is available at Apple App Store and Google Play Store and requires an Android phone (with android 4.1 or later) or an iPhone (with iOS 8.1 or later).
Contact and support
You are welcome to contact the IT Helpdesk if you experience IT related problems at LiU and need help.
- Telephone: +46 13-28 28 28
- Contact form and error report
Regular opening hours:
Monday and Thursday 08:00-20:00
Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 08:00-17:00
Find answers in the KNowledge database
Maybe it's possible that you can solve a problem on your own! See guides with answers to common IT questions and problems.
Last updated: 2022-04-27