Hide menu

De-registration from the Swedish Tax Agency

If you have a Swedish civic registration number (personnummer) you are registered in the Swedish Population register, thus, you must notify the Swedish Tax Agency if you are moving out of Sweden (and will be away for more than one year). Please read more about what applies.


You will need to fill out the form SKV 7665 and send it to the Tax Agency. You will be de-registered from the Population Register as of the day they receive the form. Normally, if you move back to Sweden, you can become a part of the population registration again and use the same personnummer.

If you have any further questions, please contact the Swedish Tax Agency.


Page manager: international.student@liu.se
Last updated: 2018-02-14