IT resources when you study at LiU
Have you got an overview of the resources you have available during your studies at LiU? Here's a glimpse.
- A majority of all computer labs on our campuses are accessible for all registered students. See the page on computer labs for information on what software is available in the Windows computer labs. Use the map to locate where the computer labs are located in the buildings.
- During your studies you have access to several licenced software. IT's also possible to use for instance OneDrive, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Forms in Office365.
- Find solutions to IT problems in our guides in LiUdesk. You can start error reports and tickets to both the IT helpdesk and Info Centre in LiUdesk. Information is available in English.
- Where are the printers located? See list of printer locations in the different buildings on our campuses.
- It's not unusual to be a target of phishing and fraud. And what is the recommended anti virus software? See pages on IT security.
Last updated: 2020-01-20