Registration for the autumn semester 2020
You need to register for your courses in the beginning of each semester. Here you can find when registration is available for your Faculty and remember that the sooner you register the better.
The registration function in the Student Portal opens on:
Single subject courses (all faculties): The day after the course starts
Faculty of Arts and Sciences:
- Ethnic and migration, master: August 31
- Science for Sustainable development: August 17
- Strategic Urban and Regional Planning: August 17
- Gender Studies, year 1: August 11
- Gender Studies, year 2: August 17
- Child Studies, year 1: August 11
- Child Studies, year 2: August 17
Faculty of Educational Sciences: August 10
Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences: August 24. With exception for:
- Master's Programme in Experimental and Medical Biosciences: August 31
- BSc Experimental and Industrial Biomedicine: August 31 (except for Semester 1 starting August 18)
Faculty of Science and Engineering: August 31. With exception for:
- Master's programmes in English, year 1: August 26
How do I register?
New students should go to www.liu.se/admitted and follow the instructions. Returning students should log in to the Student portal with your LiU-ID, and register.
Last updated: 2020-08-17