New opportunity for Covid-19 vaccination
FRegion Östergötland will offer a new opportunity for vaccination against Covid-19 on campus, Tuesday 9 November.
Just as on the previous occasions (when more than 550 people were vaccinated!) the premises used will be Zenit on Campus Valla and Färgeriet on Campus Norrköping. Both locations will be open 2.00-6.00 pm.
Everyone is welcome to attend for vaccination.
Bring proof of identity with you. Non-Swedish citizens who do not have an F-number from Försäkringskassan will be given one when they attend for vaccination.
- The vaccine used will be the Pfizer vaccine
- A minimum of 4 weeks must pass between the first and second doses
- A minimum of 6 months must pass between the second and third doses
- At least 7 days should pass between vaccination against Covid-19 and any other vaccination
- Vaccination is offered to people aged 16 years or older
- In order to receive the third dose, it is necessary to have received a letter from Region Östergötland. Bring this letter with you when attending for vaccination
Translated by George Farrants
Photo: Region Östergötland
Last updated: 2021-10-21