Ambassadors talk on “the New Challenges for the European Union”
What Europe is for you as a LiU student? What is the role that higher education and research in the EU can and should have? What are you thoughts about the notion of European identity?
Welcome to presentations and discussions on “the New Challenge of the European Union” with the ambassador of France, and the ambassador of Germany and Head of European commissions in Sweden.
International Office at LiU in collaboration with student association UPF Linköping is honoured to host a seminar by
• H.E. Ambassador Mr Etienne de Gonneville Ambassador of France in Sweden
• H.E. Ambassador Mrs Christina Beinhoff Ambassador of Germany in Sweden
• Mr. Christian Danielsson Head of the European Commission's Representation in Sweden
Venue: Lövverket (entre floor), Studenthuset, Campus Valla
Time: 14.15-16.00, May 11th 2022
• 14.15-15.00 Presentations from the ambassadors on “the New Challenges for the European Union”
• 15.00-15.15 Fika
• 15.15-16.00 Interactive and open discussions with ambassadors
Last updated: 2022-05-06