Hide menu

Master thesis abroad

  1. Contact the Student Counsellor who will check your formal eligibility for master thesis abroad.
  2. Send, to the Director of Studies, one A4 page description of the project you are going to do abroad and  the names and contact information of your supervisor and your examiner.
  3. Once you get an approval by the Director of Studies and Student Counsellor, you can contact LiTH-international with your application.

Good luck!

Page manager: tfkwebb@tfk.liu.se
Last updated: 2013-07-03