Hide menu


As a student at a Swedish university or university college, a personal injury insurance is available that covers your time at school and your journey to and from school. This insurance is free for all students.

Incoming international students are covered by additional insurances provided by Linköping University. We offer two different kinds of insurance: FAS+ for fee-paying programme students and StudentIN for exchange students. International students who study in Sweden for free can use the same insurance as Swedish students if they have a valid European Health Insurance Card.

Page manager: studentredaktionen@liu.se
Last updated: 2022-05-30