In order to make your student life easier the staff at Info Centre can help you with different study administrative matters.
Many of the administrative issues related to your studies you can do yourself in the Student Portal, for example, to register for your courses, see your study results, register for exams, select courses, order transcripts etc.
The Student portal (log in with your LiU-ID)
Support and service
At Info Centre you can carry out most student administrative matters, such as:
- Collect your LiU-ID, or get assistance in case you have lost your activation key, forgot the password to your LiU-ID or had your LiU-ID deleted
- LiU-card (collect, change PIN or block a lost LiU-card)
- Problems with registration in the Student Portal
- Forgot the password to your student e-mail account
- Get assistance if you cannot locate the lecture room where classes are held
- Pick up course catalogues
- Pick up application forms
- Registration transcripts and transcripts of records
Most application forms can be downloaded. Forms differ among the faculties, so make sure to select the Faculty or Institute that applies for you.
- Faculty of Arts and Sciences
- Institute of Technology
- The Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences
- The Faculty of Educational Sciences
The departments also have service desks, where you can collect your written exams.
All other questions about IT-services, please contact the Computer support/helpdesk for students.
Last updated: 2020-01-21