In order to make your student life easier, Info Centre can help you with different study administrative matters.
You can do many study related administrative matters yourself in the Student Portal (register for courses, see study results, register for exams, select courses, print transcripts and apply for degree certificate etcetera).
The Student portal (log in with your LiU-ID)
Support and service
At Info Centre you can carry out most student administrative matters, such as:
- LiU-ID (obtain LiU-ID, reset password, deleted LiU-ID)
- LiU-card (pick up LiU-card, change PIN, block a lost LiU-card)
- E-service cards (for students at the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences)
- Problems with registration in the Student Portal
- Help to find your way on campus
- Registration transcripts and transcripts of records
- Sales of course material (only on Campus Norrköping)
Most application forms can be downloaded from your faculty:
- Faculty of Arts and Sciences
- Faculty of Science and Engineering
- The Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences
- The Faculty of Educational Sciences
You can collect a written exam at the service desk at your department.
All other questions about IT-services, please contact the IT Helpdesk for students.
Last updated: 2020-10-19