Hide menu

If you become ill

- For 24-hour healthcare advice, call 1177, a free service provided by the Swedish state. You can also visit their website: 1177 Vårdguiden.

- In case of emergency, call 112.

- The nurses at the Student Health Care Center can answer your questions relating to health and medical issues. If they aren't able to help you, will refer you to the appropriate healthcare facility. Nurses are available in both Linköping and Norrköping.


Please note that Student Health does not have an in-house doctor or dentist. We cooperate with medical centres and will refer you to a centre as per required.

For more information on healthcare in Östergötland, see the Region Östergötland website.

Page manager: studenthalsan@liu.se
Last updated: 2020-08-24