Welcome to the Student Health Care
The Student Health Care Center helps you with questions concerning your health, your state of mind and your studies. The issue that you want help with does not have to be about your studies, but affect them in one way or another. No questions are too small, too big or wrong!
The Student Health offers counselling, courses and workshops that help you to develop and feel better about yourself. And feeling good is a good foundation for successful studies. If we don't have answers to your questions, we will help you to the appropriate health care facility.
At the Student Health:
- all counselling is confidential and you will talk to qualified personnel
- everything is free of charge - counselling, courses, workshops and telephone counselling
Due to LiU's guidelines regarding the Corona virus, the Student Health's courses and workshops are currently offered digitally via Zoom. Individual counselling is offered digitally or physically based on your wishes.
Make an appointment at the Student Health Care (form only visable for students)
The Student Health Care Center is a complement to the County Council health and medical care (Region Östergötland).
Other support at LiU
The Student Health is just one of the support functions available to make your studies at LiU as good as possible. Maybe you want to discuss with someone how you plan your studies, get tips on how to write a good essay or do you have a disability and therefore need educational support.
- Study with disabilities
- Study guidence
- Språkverkstaden - oral and written presentation in Swedish and English
- Students' working environment representatives
- Student unions and student organizations
- Equal opportunities, equality and equal treatment
- University Chaplaincy
- Rooms for reflection and rest on campus
- Insurence and illness
We are close to you, on campus or digitally.
- Closed July 12-23. At all other times our staff is here to answer your questions.
- Ask a question using the contact form (through Infocenter)
- Make an appointment at the Student Health Care (form only visable for students)
- Telephone counselling for brief support on weekdays 13:00 to 14:00, +46 13 28 10 00
Studenthuset, Campus Valla
Kåkenhus 3rd floor, Campus Norrköping
Växthuset, 11th floor (entrance 75, 76 eller 78), Campus US
The Student Health on Facebook
Last updated: 2021-06-22