Welcome to the Student Health Care
The Student Health Care helps you with questions concerning your health, your state of mind and your studies. The issue that you want help with need not be your studies, but may be something that affects them in one way or another. No questions are too small, too big or wrong!
The Student Health Care offers counselling, courses and workshops that help you to develop and feel better about yourself. And feeling good is a good foundation for successful studies. It is our goal that the waiting time for a consultation is sufficiently short that you rapidly obtain the help you need, and if we cannot answer your questions, we help you onwards to the appropriate health care facility.
The Student Health Care is going digital. At the moment you can find two recorded mindfulness exercises: "Breathing Anchor" and "Thoughts feelings and the body". Listen to them when you feels like taking a moment to slow down and focus on yourself.
Student Health Care
- All counselling is confidential and you will talk to qualified personnel.
- Everything is free of charge - counselling, courses, workshops and telephone counselling.
We can do the counselling via video call or in-person in a meeting room on any of the university’s three campuses. Make an appointment for counselling
(form only visable for students)
The Student Health Care is a complement to the County Council health or medical care (Region Östergötland).
Other support at LiU
The Student Health is just one of the support functions available to make your studies at LiU as good as possible. Maybe you want to discuss with someone how you plan your studies, get tips on how to write a good essay or do you have a disability and therefore need educational support.
- Study with disabilities
- Study guidence
- Språkverkstaden - oral and written presentation in Swedish and English
- Students' working environment representatives
- Student unions and student organizations
- Equal opportunities, equality and equal treatment
- University Chaplaincy
- Rooms for reflection and rest on campus
- Insurence and illness
We are close to you, on campus or digitally.
- Ask a question using the contact form (through Infocenter)
- Make an appointment at the Student Health Care (form only visable for students)
- Telephone counselling for brief support on weekdays 13:00 to 14:00, +46 13 28 10 00
Studenthuset, Campus Valla
Kåkenhus 3rd floor, Campus Norrköping
Växthuset, 11th floor (entrance 75, 76 eller 78), Campus US
The Student Health on Facebook
Last updated: 2022-05-12