Book a room
All students who have signed the agreement of rules for use of computer, network and system facilities at Linköping University are allowed to book a room on campus for group work or self-studies.
How to book a room
Go to TimeEdit WebReservations and log in with your LiU-ID. If you have trouble logging in, try using a different browser.
- Select time for when you want to book a room. Available rooms are shown to your left. Please note that some rooms can be booked 2 weeks in advance and others only 24 hours in advance.
- Select the room that you want to book. Under the category Byggnad (Building) you can select to view rooms in certain buildings.
- Book the room by searching for, and selecting, your name under the category Person.
- Click Fortsätt (continue) to continue.
- Now you can see your reservation data. If everything is in order with your booking, click Boka (book), to book the room.
- You will now receive a note that your reservation is done.
- To cancel the reservation: select Mina bokningar (my reservations), click on your reservation, then select Ändra (modify) and then Avboka (cancel)
- You can also choose to send a receipt of the reservation by email, either to your own email address and/or someone else’s by adding their email addresses.
Rules for use of premises
- Meals are not allowed.
- Rooms may not be reshaped/refurnished.
- Booked rooms not used must be immediately cancelled. Unused reservations expires after 30 minutes.
- A student may book a maximum of 2x2 hours per day.
- No reservations after 22:00.
Which rooms can I book?
Besides common University premises at campus Norrköping, Campus Valla and Campus US some departments have rooms that can be booked by the students studying at the department. Information can be found on the department website. Other students cannot book these rooms.
Students can book rooms for nations, corps, sections and LUST-approved student associations. More info on how to start a LUST-approved student association here.
Book a room here. Log in with your LiU-ID. If you have trouble logging in, try using a different browser.
Manual for web booking (only in Swedish)
How to book, step by step.
Students can book University premises on behalf of nations, student unions, sections and LUST-approved student associations. Contact email@example.com for bookings on all campuses.
Or visit Lokalbokningen:
- Terra Building, entrance 37 for bookings at Campus Valla. Map
Loke administer several exhibition areas, in both Linköping (Campus Valla and US) and in Norrköping (campus Norrköping).
The areas in campus Valla are: Colosseum (building C), C4 foyer (building C), key foyer (building Key), A2 foyer (building A) and the Library foyer (building D). For more info and Pictures, click here.
In Norrköping: Kåkenhus floor 1, Kåkenhus floor 2, Kåkenhus floor 3 and Täppan floor 3. For more info and pictures, click here.
In US: Hasselquist 1 and 2 (outside Hasselquist), Papaver 1 and 2 (outside Papaver) and Digitalis 1 and 2 (outside Digitalis) For more info and pictures, click here.
All exhibition areas must be booked. It is the same reservation routine as for booking a room. The reservation of the exhibition area is free of charge.
The Timetable coordination and booking office is responsible of ordering moving of existing furniture and ordering of extra furniture. The furniture ordering must be made 2 working days before appointed time!
For more info about area size and maximum quantity of tables for ordering, read the info about the specific campus under the title Exhibition areas.
Student reservations during lunch hour (12 p.m-1 p.m) or after 5 p.m can be booked anytime during the school year. This also applies on bookings in the weekend.
No other reservations are possible during the semester, until the scheduling of the timetable is finished for the period. Info about these periods can be found at Timetable coordination and booking office homepage.
- Rooms may be refurnished, but everything must be put back in place.
- Booked rooms not used need to be cancelled.
- No open flames or smoke is allowed in the room, for example candles, tealights
Detailed information about safety rules and comfort will be given when the reservation is made.
Besides our regular rooms and areas, there are some extra rooms and storage rooms available.
These are Skrivsalen in Kårallen (mostly used as closet during festivity) and the storage rooms CNAT and CURIA.
Skrivsalen in Kårallen
Skrivsalen is mostly used as closet during festivity or other events arranged in other rooms in Kårallen.
It is possible to make a preliminary reservation anytime during the year. However, examination is a priority, and because of that, we can only confirm the booking 10 days ahead.
Please not that you need a key go get access to the room.
CNAT and CURIA
Two small storage rooms in the C-building are available for booking. They are about 20 square meters each and are often booked by student associations or fairs to store equipment during longer periods.
You need to get a key at the Lokalbokning to be able to lock the rooms.
To install the sheets of the association in the Key building (campus Valla) or in Täppan (campus Norrköping), you need to book a space for sheets.
The rules when hanging sheets:
- Tape is forbidden. A sheet is hung up by cable ties or lace. Some of the spaces do have hooks to facilitate.
- The sheet need to hang nice and neat at the booked space. The size of the sheet should be 130cm-160cm wide.
- Each association is responsible for removing the sheet at the last day of the booking.
- The sheet should not be able to reach from below.
- One space per association can be booked.
- The booking is maximum 3 weeks in a row.
C-huset floor 2
Colosseum is the open foyer area in the C-building, inside entrance 20 and 16.
The area is divided in 5 areas. These are Minerva, Bacchus, Apollo, Felicitas and Abeona.
Minerva, Bacchus, Apollo and Felicitas holds three tables each. The light strand in the ceiling marks the line for the exhibition of the association. The student association must stay inside this light strand.
Abeona is a smaller area and holds two tables.
Colosseum - Abeona
Colosseum - Bacchus och Minerva
Colosseum - Felicitas och Apollo
The foyer outside C4 is the area along with C4, the area holds 4 tables.
A-building floor 2 - Agora
Agora, the square between A2 and ACAS in the A-building. The area is also namned “Ledsna flickan” and holds ten tables.
Foyer KEY-building floor 2
The Key foyer is the open area inside the entrance to the key building. Maximum tables for the area is Three.
D-buildning foyer floor 2
The area is located outside the entrance to the library in the D building. The area holds three tables.
Furnitures for the areas on US can be retrieved in a storage room near Papaver. The storage room is unlocked.
No advertising, company names, information from companies or funds is allowed on general areas inside the hospital area. Sale, except for ticket sale, is banned.
Music can only be played during the lunch hour, 12-13 or after 17.
Hasselquist 1 and 2
There are two areas outside Hasselquist in the 511 building (floor 9). Both areas holds two tables each.
Papaver 1 and 2
Papaver 1 and 2 are the areas outside Papaver in the 511 building (floor 11). Both areas holds one table each. The passage from entrance 78 must be kept clear. Passage to elevator and stairwell can not be blocked.
Digitalis 1 and 2
The areas Digitalis 1 and 2 are located in the building 511 (floor 11) between Papaver and Digitalis. Maximum two tables per area.
Kåkenhus floor 1
Kåkenhus floor 2
Kåkenhus floor 3
Täppan floor 3
Locations for sheets - KEY
Sheets of the student association can be hanged in the Key building. There are four spaces, two on each floor towards the foyer.
The association do not need to book a specific space, you can hang where there is space.
Locations for sheets - Täppan
Questions about schedule or how to book a room contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about how to book a room on behalf of a student association, please contact email@example.com
Error report for rooms
Please report defects, faults or damages such as broken lights, projectors or other technical equipment.
If the room is locked please contact campus guards on telephone 013-28 58 88.
Last updated: Thu Mar 14 15:12:00 CET 2019