As a student at Linköping University, you will be given a personal e-mail account for both study-related and private e-mails.
In order to get access to your e-mail as a student you need a LiU ID since at least 24 hours. To be able to obtain your LiU ID yourself, you must have applied to the university through www.universityadmissions.se and you must have a Swedish personal identity number. If these two conditions are not met, you must obtain manual assistance with registration and your LiU ID at one of our Student Service Desks. This will be possible on the day after the roll call or start of the course.
- Go to https://lisam.liu.se and log in using your LiU-ID and your password. Be sure to wait an hour after you have activated your LiU-ID before logging in to Lisam.
- The first time you log in to Lisam, you will see a message that your profile is now being created.
- Click on the squares in the top left corner and you will see the services available.
- Click on Outlook.
If Outlook is not available, this may be caused by:
- You have activated your LiU-ID today (or less than 24 hours ago): try again tomorrow!
- You have entered Lisam previous to activate your LiU-ID and your profile has not yet been updated with your new links: reload the page or navigate to Websites.
- The first time you come to Outlook, you are asked to enter language and time zone.
- Click Save.
- You are now in your new e-mail client, welcome!
In the event of problems concerning your e-mail, you are welcome to contact the students’ helpdesk.
LiU-IT's Helpdesk has a system – ComAround – where the students can get answers for common questions.
If you get spam e-mails report these to LiU:s Incident Responce Team on email@example.com according to the following routine:
Last updated: Wed Jan 23 16:04:10 CET 2019