Hide menu

Change to Swedish personal identity number

If you plan to study a longer period in Sweden you should change your temporary personal identity number (the “T-number”) to a Swedish personal identity number. Fore more information, visit the web page Moving to Sweden.

If you have received a Swedish personal identity number at the Swedish Tax Agency (Skatteverket) you must inform Linköping University of this so change can be made in Ladok, the student register. It is especially important prior to application of a degree certificate. You can do this in a form on the Service web.

Please note that the form is only available with a Student account (LiU ID). Otherwise, see instructions below.

If you don’t have a Student account (LiU-ID) you must instead visit LiU Info Centre to make the change. Be sure to bring your passport and the copy from the Swedish Tax Agency when you visit. 

Page manager: studentredaktionen@liu.se
Last updated: 2021-10-25