Online room booking for students is closed
Due to covid-19 restrictions, room booking for students is currently not available. More information here.
In Timeedit you can seek out your timetable. Please note that changes can be made, sometimes at short notice!
Search for your timetable
- Follow the link: https://cloud.timeedit.net/liu/web/schema and select "Schedule".
- Select search option at the top left of the box (course, student group, teaching, teachers or room).
- Enter name, ID or course code in the search box. Select the search result you want. The result is now placed into "My Choice". You can also set the time interval for the search by clicking "Change time" and then "View Schedule".
Subscribe to your timetable
In the LiU-app:
In the app there is a function that helps you create a timetable subscription.
In your calendar (Outlook, iCal, etc):
You can also search for a schedule in TimeEdit and choose subscribe.
- Find your schedule in TimeEdit
- Select Subscribe
- Copy the .ics-adress
- Paste the URL into the dialog box for subscriptions in any calendar program.
In your mobile calendar:
Select subscription time. How to use the link for subscription to your mobile calendar depends on the type of smartphone you use.
- For iPhone, click "link for subscription", you are then asked if you want to add a subscription to your calendar.
- For Android, copy the URL at the bottom of the box and paste the address to "Other Calendars" in "Add URL" in your Google Calendar. Then sync your Google Calendar with the calendar in your phone.
Contact the booking office for help
- Student - create a ticket in the service web
- Student association - create a ticket in the service web. If you do not have a liu-id, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or booking requests.
Error report for rooms
Please report defects, faults or damages such as broken lights, projectors or other technical equipment.
If the room is locked please contact campus guards on telephone 013-28 58 88.
Last updated: 2020-11-03