Room booking for students is not available due to covid-19 restrictions.
Timetable for the 2020 spring semester is now published.
In Timeedit you can seek out your timetable. Please note that changes can be made, sometimes at short notice!
Seek out your timetable:
- Follow the link: https://cloud.timeedit.net/liu/web/schema and select "Schedule".
- Select search option at the top left of the box (course, student group, teaching, teachers or room).
- Enter name, ID or course code in the search box. Select the search result you want. The result is now placed into "My Choice". You can also set the time interval for the search by clicking "Change time" and then "View Schedule".
Subscribe to your timetable
In the LiU-app:
In the app there is a function that helps you create a timetable subscription.
In your calendar (Outlook, iCal, etc):
You can also search for a schedule in TimeEdit and choose subscribe.
- Find your schedule in TimeEdit
- Select Subscribe
- Copy the .ics-adress
- Paste the URL into the dialog box for subscriptions in any calendar program.
In your mobile calendar:
Select subscription time. How to use the link for subscription to your mobile calendar depends on the type of smartphone you use.
- For iPhone, click "link for subscription", you are then asked if you want to add a subscription to your calendar.
- For Android, copy the URL at the bottom of the box and paste the address to "Other Calendars" in "Add URL" in your Google Calendar. Then sync your Google Calendar with the calendar in your phone.
Questions about schedule or how to book a room contact email@example.com
Questions about how to book a room on behalf of a student association, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Error report for rooms
Please report defects, faults or damages such as broken lights, projectors or other technical equipment.
If the room is locked please contact campus guards on telephone 013-28 58 88.
Last updated: 2020-03-19