Hide menu

Nordplus grant

To get the Nordplus grant (e.g. Nordlys and Norek) you need to fill in the Nordplus grant agreement and send it to the contact person. You need to send in the agreement before June 15th 2017 for exchange studies during the autumn semester and before December 15th 2017 for exchange studies during the spring semester 2018.

Please note that the amount of the grant is not the same for all students and that we can only give the grant if we recieve funding to do so.

Please send completed form to the address listed below: 

Norek: Pernilla Mideskog, Pernilla.mideskog@liu.se , IEI

Nordlys: international@ffk.liu.se, FFK

Form for Nordlys and Norek stipend

Page manager: international@ffk.liu.se
Last updated: 2017-06-28