Work and recruitment fairs
A good way of making contact with working life is to go to recruitment days. Every year, a number of these are organised. Some are arranged by the students’ unions and others by the sections. A selection of these is given below. If you are curious about whether your section will arrange anything for you, contact your section board.
- HR day - arranged by PULS with the aim of creating a forum for students and those working within the area of HR, where inspiration, dialogue and learning are the areas focused on.
- Juroday - Arranged by the Business Lawyers. The fair consists of everything from CV-examination and lectures, to the trade show and banquet.
- LARM - Arranged by the technology students’ union, LinTek. In addition to fairs, exciting presentations and various activities, LARM ends with a big gathering and a well-known artist.
- LINK-days - Arranged by the Section for Applied Physics and Electrical and Computer Engineering and the Section for Information Technology. Focuses on skills in computing and IT.
- LOGIN - Arranged at campus Norrköping by the Section for Logistics.
- M-Yran - Arranged at campus Valla by The Association for Mechanical Engineering.
- Media technology days - Lectures, fairs and meetings arranged by the media technology section.
- Pol.Ar - Lectures and fair, arranged by FLiNS for students at Political Science and National Economics.
- TEAM - Arranged by the Section for Industrial Economy (I-Section) and the Society of Economists at Linköping University (ELIN).
- Team Obelix - organises student visits to companies for future computer scientists and civil engineers in computer technology and information technology and also engineering physics and electrotechnology.
Last updated: Mon Dec 17 10:21:54 CET 2018